Saturday 29 October 2011

First Post

Well Hello there,How did you end up here ^_^ well i guess i am suppose to say some thing like "sorry this is my first time" or "well i have much to say but don't know how to put it" hmm Let Me Start Again.

Konban wa watashi wa Kari.
Good Evening, My name in Carly
I will always be incorporating my interests into my blog (of course) but also in the writing to make it more appealing to people with similar interests. For example I said "Let me star again" that is the last line in the first song of the Underoath Album Lost in the Sound of Separation I know that off the top of my head but that is just the kind of thing i will always be doing.

As I said before my blog will incorporate my interests so here are a few:
for Music I Like Lots of Kpop such as BigBang, 2NE1,Super Junior, SHINee, 2pm. I also like Japanese music Shugo Tokumaru, Halcali, Imari Tones, Asian Kung Fu Generation, lots more I gotta find. I am also a follower of Jesus and he is my friend! so I also love music that glorifies him yet i like the christian groups that arn't what you would call the normal Christian groups like Underoath, As I Lay Diening, The Almost, Come Back Kid, August Burns Red and Jars of Clay.

When It comes to books I guess you could call me Otaku, yes I buy Shonen Jump and LOTS of Manga Love Naruto and I own some Death Note, Bakuman, Bleach, Kimi Ni Todoke, Lucky Star, and i own curently Naruto book 1-52 :D

Movies:i don't watch many

People That I draw inspiration from Masashi Kishimoto and Takahiro Nakamine.
Support me (i think haha) Taishi, Nicole, My Mommy :3, and Vanessa.
well thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment