Thursday 22 December 2011


Christmas is here once again! (I guess I feel obligated to make a post about Christmas haha (^_^)v)
Well I hope everyone remembers the true meaning of Christmas and if your a parent make sure your kids know why they celebrate Christmas.

Santa?
Well this mayt sound cruel or harsh (haha ^^) but I never grew up believing in santa, all i think of it know is "Well thats alright i didn't miss out on anything really, going and sitting on a strange mans lap, writing to a fat guy in a igloo, or thinking that rain dear fly and have red noses". Honestly it didn't go through the heart break of realizing that he wasn't real (or the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy) like other kids who were let down by realizing they had been lied too.

Instead I grew up with Christmas is Jesus's birth and Easter is his death and resurrection, I thought of it as  bothersome as a kid (not that I disagreed with it but i just wanted my chocolate and presents, like a kid would right?) but I am thankful for mom being relentless about it because it is important after all he is the bridge between us and the father.



So far for me Christmas has been exciting because I know that me and my family will have a Christmas dinner, It's always fun because despite the age differences and disagreements we always have good laughs. This year it will be at my sisters house which has just finished all the major construction, I hope I can sleep there on Christmas eve ^^. 
we are all squinting from the sun XD

Also Yesterday I found this church called Jesus Life House! In Japan there is one in Osaka, Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Sendai and Sapporo! How Cool!! Another place I really gotta check out! And it seems to be really bilingual (Although I am learning Japanese) I really gotta go there some day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment