Saturday 21 January 2012

CSC Meeting Outcome

~ahhh Thought it was time to post an update on my progress with my "Plan".
Well if you don't know already I made a Missions Trip proposal and went to a meeting about it at my church (took a but there alone carrying a bag with my laptop and books). Talked a bit and this is what I took from the meeting. CSC (Center Street Church) is unable to start fundraising at this moment (why? I don't know). To do a missions trip you need to work with a partner church, CSC dose not have a partner church in Japan. To make a partner Church They need to have someone from CSC who has been there and say that it is a good church. They also offered to help me find a way to go with a organization or group. Now in no way am I hatting on CSC, I have been there for 14 years and God is defiantly working there, but keep in mind this world is not perfect. Now I have done my research, and I know that There is no way for a grad nine student to go to Japan with a missions group from Canada. high school is another topic though, When you get into high school it's as if you are able to do almost anything in the mission field (of course over breaks in school). Anyway when I left the meeting I left crying...(I don't cry often!). Is this going to stop me? no! I have not given up. I intended for this to be a group thing something new not me joining something that already happens, and that's what it is going to be no matter how! I have decided that it dose not have to be with CSC because I have so much more I could do now and start something new (dose that make sense?)

No comments:

Post a Comment