Saturday 21 January 2012

School vs Church

Most youth that are hungry for God can agree that "School is a distraction form God". Yes school is important but is it more important? Know your priorities! Jesus is always 1st! I have been struggling a bit in school lately but i know that I will end up where I am ment to and I will work hard right now at the things that matter. Going to meetings, contacting Christian Japanese Artists, Getting involved with many church's, ect. When I am spending my day contacting Japanese artists and Emailing pastors I see it as a very productive day! Some may read these words and think "What a fool".

  • "Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield.
    For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name."
    Psalm 33:20-21
  • "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
  • "...we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You." 2 Chronicles 20:12
  •  "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man." Psalm 118:8
  •  “Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope is the LORD." Jeremiah 17:7
  •  "...the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory....
  • O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in You!" Psalm 84:11-12
  •  "Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust."  Psalm 16:1 
  •  "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid." Isaiah 12:2
  •  "I will love You, O Lord, my strength.
  • The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
    My God, my  strength, in whom I will trust;
    My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
     I will call upon the Lord,  who is worthy to be praised;
    So shall I be saved from my enemies."
    Psalm 18:1-3
  •  "Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him." Psalm 2:12
  •  "He who trusts in his own heart is a fool...." Proverbs 28:26 
 I could go on forever, Still think I am a fool? no God will provide. I will do my school work in my spare time and it will get me through. What God is going to do with my life can not be taught in a classroom!

~Can you relate? (Leave a comment)




No comments:

Post a Comment