Saturday 28 January 2012

~(o^-^)/ Super!!!!

Lately I have felt like Superman!! ~(o^-^)/
Today is Saturday (but am so like fri) tomorrow is Sunday! do you know what Sunday is!? your thinking "Church right?" no! not JUST Church! Japanese Church!! Yes I found a Japanese church in Calgary! and the pastor's wife has been so awesome, the entire church is wonderful and very inviting! Miyuki (the Pastors wife) Teaches Japanese! So from now on Thur at 7 I get to learn Japanese for an hour ...I am so blessed to be learning from such an awesome person! Wow it's really awesome! anyway tomorrow ...yes...Sunday, The speaker is going to be someone who went to do clean up work after March 11th, I am soooooo excited for that because I want t do that so bad!Which leads me to the next thing, I may have found an opportunity to go to Japan for a month (4 weeks) the chance looks small but ya never know God works in mysterious ways. It would be very close to the disaster area and would be a camp for elementary students who are traumatized from the tsunami/earthquake. This is an amazing opportunity not only for the obvious reasons but also because I have lived my entire life surrounded with kids and are very good with them! I have not only been called to Japan but Kids as well. It would be this summer too! It almost bring me to tears just to think about it. If this opportunity opened I really would cry!! ^^  I have taught myself very well and still have lots to learn but this just amazing! :'D well that's all for now :D ~God Bless. and keep soaring!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/(o^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment